Professional and Dependable Service
When you partner with AJ Graphics as your printer, you can rely on us for complete, professional and dependable service during all phases of your job. We would be pleased to discuss your needs, and how we could help grow your business.
- Art Design & Consultation
- Custom Logos
- Direct Mail Ideas
- Brochures, Newsletters, Flyers & Product Sheets
- Business Cards
- Creative Ad Design
- Trade Show Printing
- Banners & Signs
- Real Estate Advertising—Farm flyers & House flyers
- Product Packaging & Product Inserts
- Invitations & Announcements
- Mac & PC
- Scanners & Digital Camera
- WORD & Publisher files accepted
- All our computers are networked with
- RIPs to our digital printing equipment for
- ON-DEMAND and Variable Data capabilities.
- High Resolution Full Color Digital Presses:
- Two Konica Minolta BizHub Pro Printers, prints full color on a variety of paper stocks
- NEW Okidata digital press for extra thick paper and all sizes of envelopes
- Canon iPR SVR G100 Full Color Printer
- High Resolution Black & White:
- Canon ImageRunner with in-line booklet maker great for newsletters, pricelists, manuals and more!
- KIP 7170 large format architectural black and white printer
- Ryobi 3200 Press. PMS inks available
- Xante Computer to Plate System
DIRECT TO GARMENT PRINTING—DTG
NEW Anajet Ri-6000 prints unlimited colors on 100% cotton or 50/50 t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, and other items. No costly film or screens needed and the art file doesn’t need to be vector or color separated. Turnaround as fast as 3 days!
Complete Finishing Services
Folding, collating, cutting, saddle-stitching, padding, stapling, numbering, perfing, scoring, drilling, tabbing, inserting, sealing, shrink wrapping, foiling and embossing, die cutting, comb binding, laminating, wide format laminating.
BULK MAILING SERVICES
Check mail lists and conform to Postal Standards for Maximum Savings. Affix tabs & labels, ink jet addressing, lasering with variable data, insert into envelopes, sorting, tray & sack. Deliver to post office, use of bulk permit. Mail merge letters, postcards, newsletters and other items designed, printed and mailed.